Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Student Card

Replacement Student Card


This product is for new students who wish to order their student card for the first time and continuing students whose card has expired. 

Please note that there may be a significant delay between ordering a student card via the shop and having it shipped out to you.

If you are in Hull, we recommend collecting your student card in person whenever possible. Replacement student cards and cards for newly enrolled students can be printed while you wait in the Central Hub (1st floor of the Student Central building, above SPAR, 9am-5pm)

If you do not live in Hull but are in the UK, please continue to place your order via the shop.

INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: At the moment we are unable to ship student cards internationally.

Please read this information before placing an order 

Enrolment is a two-step process - step one is completed by you and step two is completed by student services. Once both steps are complete you will have a status of Enrolled. We are unable to issue cards to students whose enrolment is not complete. You can check your enrolment status in your myHull portal in the ‘my studies’ section. 

Your student card will be sent to the address held on your student record. Please check your details are up to date before placing an order. 

Check your details at my.hull.ac.uk 

I haven't received my card - what should I do? Check your details at my.hull.ac.uk  as your student card will be sent to the address held on your student record.

If you have a question about your order please log an enquiry in your myhull portal talk to us > ask a question > student services > central hub (no other team will be able to process your student card order enquiries)


Student Card

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code